Am I in Love or just in Lust?
Do you ever have vanilla sex or you’re always on top?
Of course. No one has time for ropes, strap ons, blindfolds, whips and gags 100% of the time. Plus sometimes it’s nice to just lay back and let him do all the work. It’s called topping from the bottom for a reason 😉 ~M
Updated Library For Kinksters
I completed some major changes to the Library For Kinksters. Here is the update…
- Aftercare 101
- Aftercare For Dominants
- Coping With Emotional Subdrop
- Dom Drop
- How To Make A Sub Drop Kit
- Online Aftercare
- sub/Dom Space, sub/Dom Drop and Aftercare
- Subdrop and Aftercare
- Subspace and Aftercare
Doms, Daddies & Masters
- 7 Fundamental Characteristics of A Daddy Dom
- 12 Characteristics Of An Ideal Submissive
- 25 Things Daddies Should Do For Their Littles
- 30 Rules For A Modern Gentleman
- 45 Things A Girl Wants, But Won’t Ask For
- 50 Rules for Daddies
- 100 Sweet Things You Can Do For Your Princess
- 101 Things To Do To Make Your Slave Feel Owned (loved)
- Alternative Names For “Daddy”
- Alternative Domme Titles
- Aspects Of Control
- Asserting Ownership – Rules
- Daddy Up!
- Defining A Daddy Dom
- Dominants Need Training Also
- Fun Tasks Daddies Can Give Their Littles
- Help For New Doms
- How (and Why) To Go Down On Your Submissive
- How To Be A Good Dominant
- How to Find a Submissive
- Knowing when to be a Dom and when to be her Man
- New to DDLG – A Daddy Dom
- Observations On Doms By A Submissive
- So you want to be a Dom?
- So Your Girlfriend Wants You To Dominate her
- Some Little Rules All Daddies Should Know
- The Dom Commandments
- Things for Daddies to Keep in Mind
- What Being A Dom Is About – A Submissive’s Perspective
- What does the title Daddy mean?
- What is a Daddy Dom?
- What is a Daddy Dom Mentor?
- What It Means To Be A Dominant
- What Makes A Good Dominant
Littles, Subs & Slaves
- 6 Questions Every Submissive Needs To Ask Her Potential Dominant
- 7 Common Types of Submissives
- 10 Tips For Living With A Sadist
- 10 Things A Dominant Needs From A Submissive
- 11 Red Flags Of An Abusive Dominant
- 26 Baby Girl Jobs
- 50 Things You Can Do For Your Daddy
- A Bottom’s Responsibility
- A Dominant’s Advice To His Submissive
- A Man Who Knows You…
- A Good Dom vs. A Bad Dom
- Acid Test For Subs
- Ask A Million And One Questions
- Attraction to DD/lg: A Little’s Perspective
- Baby girl or little? A brief introduction
- Care and feeding of Daddies
- Characteristics Of A Good Daddy
- Coaxing The Daddy Dom Out Of Your Partner
- Feminist Submissive
- Finding Your Dominant
- Good Rules For Middles and Littles To Live By
- Guide For Young Newbie Sub Girls
- How a Dom Behaves Shows How He Will Behave Towards You.
- “How do I find Daddy?” A guide to help you safely find the Daddy you’re looking for.
- How Does A Submissive Ask for Something from Their Dominant?
- How To Find A Dom
- How to Take Proper Care of Your Dom
- I Solemnly Swear I Will Not Do This To Daddy
- Novice Submissives
- Physical abuse of littles – it is never OK
- Signs Of A Fake ‘Dominant’
- Stuff no one tells you about submission, until the spreader bar is on and you are trapped.
- Submissives, Learning to Trust Your Instincts
- Submissive Pride
- Submissive Traits – Intelligence
- Things My Dream Daddy Would Say To Me
- What is a Little?
- When newbie subs, with asinine “doms,” need to run away.
- Why I call him Daddy
- Your Rights As A Submissive
Long Distance Relationships
- 10 Ways To Survive A Long Distance Relationship
- Getting The Most Out Of A Long Distance Relationship
- How To Make Long Distance Relationships Work
- Long Distance Relationships – Tools To Cope
- Long Distance Relationships (LDR) Contemplation: Sticking with plans
- The Long Distance D/s Relationship
- BDSM practitioners ‘healthier and less neurotic’ than ‘vanilla’ peers
- Body image & BDSM
- How to Get Over Feeling Sad
- Is BDSM normal?
- Love your Vulva – a self-esteem guide to your sensitive bits!
- Managing bipolar disorder in a D/S relationship
- Meditation And Mindfulness
- On Cutting
- Steps For Letting Go of Painful Memories
- Things to Do When You’re Anxious, Scared, or Just Need a Distraction
- Tips for Recovering from Codependency
- What Are Anxiety Disorders? (Infographic)
- Why Do I Feel Unloveable?
- 10 Habits of Happy Couples
- 10 Top Communication Mistakes
- 10 Types of Emotional Manipulators
- 12 Relationship Truths We Often Forget
- 50 Best Ways To Say “I Love You”
- BDSM Breakups: All Good Things Must Come to an End
- BDSM: Control Goes Both Ways
- Collars and Collaring – A Personal Perspective
- Communication Is Key
- Concept Daddy Dom/Little Girl Relationships
- Daddy Doms and their little girls
- Daddy Doms, Baby Girls, Little Boys And More
- Date Night In A Jar
- DD/lg In Public
- D/s and Domestication
- Factors That Make A Relationship
- Finding Love When You Least Expect It
- Finding Others with Common (Adult) Interests
- How To Be Present In Your Relationships
- How To Build A Healthy Relationship
- How To Get What You Want In A Relationship
- How To Know When You’ve Found “The One”
- How To Take Your Relationship To The Next Level
- Importance Of Confidence In RelationshipsImportance Of Trust In A Relationship
- Key Ingredients of a Happy and Healthy Relationship
- Needy Girls Are Daddy Dom Bait
- Relationship Advice To Follow, And What To Ignore
- Searching for a D/s partner?
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies In Relationships
- Stop Arguments Before They Start
- The Rewards of a Submissive
- Types Of Relationship Insecurity
- Well-Balanced Power Exchange Relationship
- What Is Real Love?
- When He Doesn’t Call
- Why Love Makes A Night Of Kink Even Better
- Another life ruined because of the morality police
- Bondage Basic Safety: Crops, Paddles & Bondage!
- Kinks, Risks, How To And Why Sometimes You Shouldn’t
- Limits in BDSM
- What is Emotional Abuse?
- 10 Tips for Creating a Happier Life
- 10 Steps To Self Care
- 10 Ways To Be Happy
- 10 Truths To Live By
- Guaranteed Ways To Be More Attractive
- How to be Yourself
- How To Deal With Your Enemies
- How To Ignore Haters
- How to Recognize a Toxic Friend
- How to Stop Being a People Pleaser
- Slut Shaming Explained
- Tips for Healing a Broken Heart
- What are the Signs of a Jealous Friend?
- 50 Cunnilingus Tips from Women
- Basics of Breath Play
- D/s or Kinky Sex?
- Fetishes Explained
- How To Make A Girl Squirt
- How To Tell Your Son About Sex
- Intersection of BDSM and Queer Heterosexuality
- Sensual Biting
- Sex: Myths & Stereotypes
- Sex: Practical Details
- Sex: Pregnancy and Birth Control
- So You Want To Try Anal? A Practical Guide For Women
- Squirting Educational Video
- Squirting Notes
- 10 Considerations for Inexperienced Subs
- 30 Things You Can Do For Your Human Kitten
- 40 Very Important DD/lg Facts
- Age Play: A Short Guide
- BDSM for Beginners: Safe and Affordable Play
- DEFINED: SSC (Safe, Sane & Consensual) & RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink)
- Etiquette in BDSM Part 1
- Etiquette in BDSM Part 2
- Exploring the D/s Lifestyle: Part 1 – Beginnings
- Exploring the D/s Lifestyle: Part 2 – The Dominant Mind
- Glossary of BDSM Terms
- Guide To Blood Play
- Guide To Bruising
- Guide To Talking Dirty
- Guide To Wax Play
- How Do I Get Started In BDSM?
- How to Make a Blanket Fort/Cuddle Nest
- How To Make A Comfort Box
- Introduction To BDSM
- Newbie’s Guide To Vaginal Fisting
- Punishments in BDSM Relationships
- Red Flags For Online BDSM Relationships
- Some Thoughts On Rules
- The Leash Has Two Ends – Responsibility
- The Need For Rules and Discipline
- Topping from the bottom
Unless they are *your* submissive, don’t treat them like your submissive.
Unless they are *your* dominant, don’t treat them like your dominant.
Do you like the idea of turning a dominant guy into your sub? Or do you prefer a guy who’s always weak?
Don’t imply submissiveness is weakness.
i like that
Submissives are not weak. They are strong and confident enough in their own identity and sexuality to embrace who they truly are. And that’s why I love them.
emotionally manipulative things you should never say to people:
- “i would kill myself without you”
- “everyone leaves me, don’t leave me like they did”
- basically anything that guilts the other person into staying in a relationship with you
this post is important
yoooo this shit doesn’t even have to apply to romantic relationships like if you have friends saying this kind of garbage to you it’s time to re-evaluate who you hang out with
“look what you made me do”
ANXIETY OR ANY OTHER KIND OF MENTAL ILLNESS DOES NOT EXCUSE THIS BEHAVIOR! I’m sorry for typing all caps but I’m sick of seeing people saying “But I have anxiety!” I don’t give a fuck, own that you made a mistake and apologize and don’t do it again.
this was literally my entire relationship, I’m so glad I got out of it
Love is love.